Arts Council Open Space

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 10:56:12 PST 2004

For whatever it is worth Arts Councils from all over the country have
used Open Space starting perhaps 10 years ago. So the folks should not
feel like the Lone Ranger. To use a very narrow Americanism.

Harrison
Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093
<http://www.openspaceworld.com/>
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: