stephen covey, open space and blogging

Alexander Kjerulf alexander at kjerulf.com
Sat Feb 7 01:14:53 PST 2004

Really good point.

The most you can do is
1) Give people a chance to find their own purpose. While this is a
highly individual journey, corporations might offer tools, knowledge and
resources to help their people find it.

2) Suggest a course. Knowing the organizations purpose, and knowing your
individual purpose, is there a common denominator, which allows the
individual and the organization to work for the benefit of each other?

In my "happy at work" project we focus on what makes people happy at
work, and while nobody can tell anybody else what makes them happy, we
do focus on letting people discover that for themselves.

Cheers

Alex

Alexander Kjerulf
alexander at kjerulf.com