stephen covey, open space and blogging

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Fri Feb 6 18:21:07 PST 2004

Michael--

 << manages money, stocks, portfolios, and the like, not people. Give
 << people purpose and a course, and then stop interfering with them.

What this makes me wonder is how one gives another person purpose? That is
really troubling to me. Are people in corporations naturally unable to find
or make their own? Or do they surrender that ability at the door? Or what?

And why give people a course when we know from OS that people can better
make their own?

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              http://www.FootprintsintheWind.com