Maheo's view on Space - does it connect with Open's

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 5 08:50:08 PST 2004

Chris,
thank you for sharing this one page of Alan Rayner regarding Space. I
enjoyed reading it and intend to learn more about the work of this group. I
also work with fostering mentoring circles and view them as an effective and
creative model of leadership. In Alan's page about Space, there was a
paragraph that for me was a wonderful explanation of the permeable boundary
created by the 'givens' and their relationship to space when we work with
OST.

I believe that space if very full of the field of all possibilities and that
learning to work with and within space is critical for constructive human
evolution.

Again, thank you for sharing this.

Blessings to you and to all with whom you make Genuine Contact,

Birgitt

Birgitt Williams of Dalar International Consultancy
www.dalarinternational.com

We provide inspirational and practical “how to” guidance for leaders who
want to achieve healthy and balanced organizations to produce exciting,
tangible results for the organization and for its people.

View the calendar for upcoming training in the Organizational Health and
Balance series of workshops featuring the Genuine ContactÔ program at
http://www.openspacetechnology.com/training.html

We invite you to join the Genuine Contact list serve at
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/genuinecontact

Contact information for Dalar International Consultancy: Po Box 19373,
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA 27619 Raleigh, North Carolina USA
Phone: 919-522-7750     Fax: 919-870-6599

Founders of the Wellness Revolution for Organizations

Founders of the International Alliance for Mentoring

Creators of the Organizational Health and Balance series of workshops
featuring the Genuine ContactÔ program