looking for stories of Open Space Organizations...

Zelle Nelson zelle at knowplacelikehome.com
Fri Feb 27 11:45:56 PST 2004

Hello!

I have a potential client who needs real life examples of companies who
can keep the results from the first Open Space event going by continuing
to meet in OS, who after their initial OS event began holding all of
their meetings in Open Space without the need for an external
facilitator every time.

Can you put me/us in contact with any such organizations?
- not an example where an organization meets every year in OS, but one
that lives their daily work lives more in Open Space and less in hierarchy.

What I have in mind when I say OS organizations, I'm talking about
subsequent meetings held in OS trickling through the organization; In
house OS facilitators (with some sort of training included in the
transformation from "typical" organization to an Open Space
organization) - A culture of invitation, passion bounded by
responsibility vs. responsibilities dictating actions, leaders emerging
vs. being appointed...etc.

Thanks for any contributions!

With Grace and Love,

Zelle

Zelle Nelson
Know Place Like Home/State of Grace Document

zelle at knowplacelikehome.com
office - 828.693.0398
mobile - 847.951.7030

Isle of Skye