OSonOS 2004 Goa, India Welcomes you

Malay Biswas malay.biswas at tajhotels.com
Thu Feb 19 02:30:21 PST 2004

Dear Holger,

It is great to hear from you. We, all at India team are pleased to hear that
you are interested to attend the OSonOS 2004 at Goa.

The program schedule is as follows:

The 12th Annual Open Space on Open Space International Practice Conference
In Goa, India -- September 26-29, 2004

We are pleased to inform you all that our preparation is in full swing for the
OSonOS 2004. You have to reach Mumbai, India at the latest by 24th September,
2004, fly to Goa on 25 morning latest.

Day one: Reach Mumbai, Stay at Hotel Taj Mahal, Mumbai - this is most beautiful
and historical hotel, next to the Arabian Sea.

Day Two: Morning: Fly to Goa, stay at Taj Exotica Goa, a most beautiful resort,
Evening : Cultural Function

Day three: OSonOS starts

Day Four : OSonOS continues

Day Five : OSonOS closes in the evening

Day Six : Fly back to Mumbai, stay at Hotel Taj Lands End closer to airport and
next to sea, and proceed onward

Flow chart is like this: Your homeland ->Mumbai -> Goa (Conference and More) ->
Mumbai -> Your homeland

Please let me know if you require any clarification, information etc. I will be
happy to answer all your queries.

With warm regards,
Janet Pinto
Malay Biswas