OSonOS 2204

Change Management Toolbook holger at change-management-toolbook.com
Thu Feb 19 01:55:21 PST 2004

Hi everybody,

I wanted to find out about the preparation of this year's OsonOS in Goa.
There is an international AI conference in Miami in September and I have to
make up my mind which event to attend.

Can anybody tell me how far the preparations for the OsonOS have matured?

With best regards,

Holger Nauheimer
Tel. +49-30-21968449

Upcoming:

The New Leadership Skills
Training, Berlin,  May 16-22, 2004
http://www.change-management-toolbook.com/training_2004_nls.html

Essential Consulting and Advisory Skills
Training, Berlin, October 24-30, 2004
http://www.change-management-toolbook.com/training_2004_ecs.html

Facilitating Change in Organizations
32 day training programme in 3 modules
starting March, 2005 in Antipolo, Philippines
http://www.change-management-toolbook.com/training_2005_fco.html

DISCLAIMER: ANY EMAIL THAT WE SEND OUT WITH A FILE ATTACHED TO IT WILL
MENTION THE NAME OF THE ATTACHMENT IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL. WE ENCOURAGE
YOU TO DISCARD ANY EMAILS FROM US THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THIS PRINCIPLE.

WE SCAN OUR HARD DISKS REGULARLY AND BELIEVE TO BE VIRUS FREE. HOWEVER, WE
CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT OUR EMAIL ADDRESSES ARE NOT USED BY THIRD PARTIES FOR
DISTRIBUTING SPAM OR VIRUSES