OSonOS in Great Britain

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Wed Feb 18 06:12:21 PST 2004

Scanning the list of sessions posted to this list from the recent UK OSonOS
gathering, I saw one that particularly sparked my interest.  It's title:
Meet in the pub to reconnect.  And I noticed the convenor was none other
than Julian Greatrex.

I should have known.

I apologize to the list for exercising this personal wish, but would those
of you in the UK please get word to Julian for me?  Ask him to send me a
note.  (Or just let me know his e-mail address.)  Tell him I'd love to hear
from him.  Thank you.

Ralph Copleman
rcopleman at comcast.net