Medicina Mexihkas - London 5-7 March 04

Hamilton Lock hamilton.lock at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 17 08:53:06 PST 2004

Hello everyone!

My name is Anne and I work with Open Space in the corporate sector and Curanderismo in both the corporate sector and with individuals.  I have written before on this beautiful medicine, which can facilitate shifts where there is soul loss - rampant in many corporate situations - and which works so well with the OS process.

Toward the end of last year, I had the opportunity to work in Mexico learning the ceremony/ritual involved with the Day of  the Dead celebrations.  Since then I have been priviliged to work with some of the more physical aspects of this incredible medicine [the Tlahuayos].  The people from the Pueblo in Mexico will be here in London soon, travelling on a wing and a prayer - which is why I am writing to let people know of the seminar and workshop they will deliver, in London [SE1], on March 5-7.

I have attached the programme for the event - I am sorry about the short notice - but in true OS tradition, this will get to whom it needs to and whoever shows up.....
Please feel to forward the attached to anyone your gut tells you would be interested in this ancient, holistic system.

Thank you so much.

Anne Beauchamp