COULD IT BE that 2004 is the Year of Youth?

Chris Macrae Wcbn009 at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 08:59:47 PST 2004

If I've been reading Harrison correctly, he's been asking us where to
open-focus 2004's humanity dynamics, since we are the most open network for change if
we believe in the method, our 80 country experience, our 30000+ rehearsals

I'm no American politician but it looks as if Harrison Inquiry 1 : Dean isnt
going to fly

HOWEVER I see no reason why Harrsion Inquiry 2 :youth shouldnt fly. Youth
knows the net. Youth is congregating in lots of Responsibility spaces this year
that even I a fifty year old have heard of.

Youth is very passionate: look at this sample I am playing on European Union
boards before I get censored
http://www.knowledgeboard.com/cgi-bin/item.cgi?id=122836&d=1&h=417&f=56&dateformat=%o%20%B%20%Y

This is actually sampled freom a 1000 youth world bank sponsored debate which
I understand to be one of several of their events this year

So how can we connect this:
-can we please open-catalogue all big youth events we (each and every one of
us) hear of in 2004

if you openly represent one of the 80 countries on THE MAP of open space,
could you tell us who is the country's number 1 youth coordinator, the nearest
that country has to a 20-year old Mandela, or he may be a gattes-type nerd but
have internetted something with extraordinarily deep democratic links

so lets have the big youth events calendards and the people-hubs for big
youth humanitarian networks mapped, and then we have the link-data to work out in
the open which issues which youth groups will lead

Does this make enough sense for a collborative starting point? Or how do you
refine it? If we cant put together this basic open set of links to the who's
who and when's when and which which of youth causes changing the world's
religion-unifying golden rule of relationship reciprocity , I doubt anyone else will
bother in time

chris macrae, wcb007 at easynet.co.uk
raw data human networks update space @
http://www.valuetrue.com/home/community.cfm?startrow=13&intClassID=3