SV: Tragedy in Southeast Asia

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Thu Dec 30 10:46:36 PST 2004

I too wish to express my deepest sympathy to all those who have missed their
loved ones and all of those who are still hoping for a child, husband or
wife to show up. Over here in Sweden we are holding our breath, also because
many many Swedes are missing especially in Thailand which is one of our
prime holiday destinations. A while ago we visited a neighbouring family who
just escaped the waves and returned home safely.
Warmest regards
Thomas