PROVOCATIVE QUESTIONS

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Wed Dec 22 15:03:41 PST 2004

Welcome Lex! May your first "post" not be your last!! And I like
"evocative." Has a great "sucking sound" to me. And better than Pro-vocative
which always seems more like forcing than drawing out.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: