PROVOCATIVE QUESTIONS

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Wed Dec 22 04:26:03 PST 2004

Florian Wrote:

quite another meaning than ignorance."

My German is not the best, but it is sufficient to recognize "nichtwissen"
had the editor of this proposed book (who is German) used it. But he used
the English literal translation which set me off in odd directions.

"I'm curious about the article you are going to write."

I too am curious.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: