Academics from different disciplines

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Thu Dec 9 19:04:27 PST 2004

Peggy!

I've facilitated an OST for many faculty groups at Saint Mary's University
Halifax, McMaster Hamilton, Siberian Academy for Public Administration
Siberia, George Brown Toronto City College Toronto, Jamaican educational
adminstrators.

As we all know - the concerns expressed by your colleague are not specific
to Academia -- often we can address a few of the concerns in the opening,
and I have been asked to offer a few simple thoughts.

Good luck!

Judi

Judith Richardson, MA
Coaching & Consulting
Optimizing Performance, Potential and Profitability
Winner -- International Coach of the Year!
www.ponoconsultants.com
www.emergentfeminine.com

Subscribe to our newsletter at www.emergentfeminine.com

Nova Scotia, Canada
Phone: (902) 434-6695 Facsimile: (902) 435-1085 E-mail: judir at accesswave.ca

If you live your life as gracefully as you know how, as playfully as you
know how, as kindly as you know how, as joyfully as you know how, you are
bound to influence, inspire and uplift others by your example.
----

This email message may contain personal and/or otherwise confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named.  If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
email.  Please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email if you
have received this email in error and delete all copies from your system

Ce message d'e-mail peut contenir et/ou personnel l'information autrement
confidentielle et est seulement projeté pour l'individu nommé. Si vous
n'êtes pas le destinataire nommé que vous ne devez pas disséminer, devez
distribuer ou doit copier cet e-mail. S'il vous plaît notifier l'expéditeur
immédiatement par le téléphone ou l'e-mail si vous avez reçu cet e-mail dans
l'erreur et effacez toutes copies de votre système