BeComing InterActive - Structures, Values & Flow of Life in Organisations & Communities

chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 00:23:15 PST 2004

Jo, this sounds inspiring - it matches many of the human relations
system valuation construct I hold dear at
http://intangibles-valuation.blogspot.com/

I have pasted your message into my Budapest events blog
http://whynotbudapest.blogspot.com/ (the Budapest of Laszlo to von
Neumann (biographed by my father) and all of von Neumann's generation
seems owed a far greater cultural and human learning debt than the
western world appreciates)

If this isn't appropriate or needs editing, please say and I will make
any suggested change. If you or others at open space wish to co-edit any
of our emerging 100 whynotlocation blogs, please say as we intend to
open space intercity understanding now many of us feel that the people
need to get on with exchanges without expecting any help from
traditional governments etc

Chris macrae, wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk