Academics from different disciplines

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Sun Dec 5 09:39:42 PST 2004

Peg and All:

I've led OST events with the York University Faculty Association - from
many disciplines but focused on their common connection, the
Association.

Becky has led OST events in her multi-disciplinary faculty.

I've led OST events with Faculties of Education. Opthamology and Art.

I've led two OST events for researchers from different fields - once
focusing of different aspects of Cancer, and another recent event
focused on Obesity and the various disciplines required to address that
issue federally.

As you already know, it works if theme works.  The theme gives focus to
a common concern that crosses the disciplines.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
Toronto, ON, Canada