Request for stories re: OS used to help determine training

Susan Smyth Smythmanagement at aol.com
Fri Dec 31 13:56:30 PST 2004

Hi all-

I'm currently under contract to write a book for Wiley on a training and
development topic.  We want to include a recommendation to use OS as a diagnostic
tool.  Pleases contact me if you would be willing to share experiences using
Open Space to discuss a possible training or performance improvement issue.
I've mostly used os to move forward strategy development or improve specific
issues like inclusion and racial harmony, etc.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Susan Smyth
Smyth Management Resources
2451 Covey Run S.