Fw: [searchnet] Europe/youth - can someone write a short article?

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Tue Dec 28 14:52:14 PST 2004

Saw this on the future search list and wondered if anyone might be inspired to write something about Open Space for this online space?  Here's the link:
http://www.cafebabel.com/en/

best of the new year to everyone.

from sunny (and somewhat chilly) Seattle,
Peggy

P.S.  Many thanks to everyone for your answers to my earlier questions...on academics in OS and on an OS with a subgroup before the OS.  My academic friend was willing to take the leap when he, in essence, found himself experiencing what I'd been attempting to tell him.  He stayed with a conversation even though he was annoyed and frustrated by differences in language and was not feeling heard, because the topic was important to him.  :-)