Unintend Consequences, Collateral Damage and Truth Telling

Funda Oral fundaokan at superonline.com
Sun Aug 22 13:16:08 PDT 2004

Maybe the question is " can we open more space in our hearts for conflict and respect those who are in conflict?"

Lisa's and Harrison's reactions reminded me the difference between male& female dealing with conflict.

I am new to OS and am not as experienced as many of you but I am still writing my opinions wishing that I can also share my
OS experiences in a near future.

greetings from Istanbul, a very beautifull,chaotic city, full of conflict.

Funda