Open Space in Lebanon?

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Aug 17 14:15:21 PDT 2004

Welcome, Zach, to the global OS community!

You wrote:
< After several years of being connected to the Open Space community
without electronic interaction, I have finally taken Lisa Heft's advice
and signed on to the OS list. ...By the way, I will soon be writing
about the Open Space experiences in Iraq for those who have an interest.
I also just had the supreme pleasure of facilitating a one day Open
Space gathering in East Timor, so if anyone needs materials in Tetum
(the language of the country), please let me know.>

I had mentioned to the OSLIST my working with you folks in February at
our OST workshop at Columbia University in New York - my colleagues on
this list were very interested in learning more about you/your
colleagues' using Open Space in Northern Iraq, East Timor and the other
countries you've worked in (didn't you tell me about an Open Space
without walls - in Thailand, was it, working with Burmese refugees?).

I know you'll enjoy sharing and learning from one another here on the
list, and I also look forward to learning more from you.

And I'd love a copy of your materials for East Timor - I am putting
together (a long long project as some of you know) a glossary of terms
in different languages and perhaps I can post some of these materials at
my website for others to share.

Take care,

Lisa

________________________________

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e
2325 Oregon
Berkeley, California
94705-1106   USA
+01 510 548-8449
 <mailto:lisaheft at openingspace.net> lisaheft at openingspace.net
 <http://www.openingspace.net> www.openingspace.net

OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:
OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: