Open Space in Lebanon?

Zachary Metz ZacharyMetz at cicr.columbia.edu
Tue Aug 17 13:36:00 PDT 2004

Dear Open Space people,

After several years of being connected to the Open Space community
without electronic interaction, I have finally taken Lisa Heft's advice
and signed on to the OS list. My first note is a query: Does anyone have
contact with people using Open Space in Lebanon (or Jordan)? I have
facilitated several Open Space gatherings in Iraq in the recent past,
and I will be doing two more next month, and I am looking for people in
Lebanon and other neighbors to connect with to share information and
resources.

By the way, I will soon be writing about the Open Space experiences in
Iraq for those who have an interest. I also just had the supreme
pleasure of facilitating a one day Open Space gathering in East Timor,
so if anyone needs materials in Tetum (the language of the country),
please let me know.

Thanks in advance, Zachary Metz