The Dynamics of Emergence

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Mon Aug 16 08:19:29 PDT 2004

Peggy--

Will have to consider your question a bit more fully, but this struck me
right off:

 << I was just
 << making room for the fact that something happens in that space where
 << being/doing, individual/collective intersect.  That's where the
 << spirit/action is.

..and it had me wondering, is the shape of this space a circle or sphere?
It is a universal place where our individual legs and roots dangle and
engage one another. In that sense the crux that you have morphs into a
sphere.

And if it is round, what is the meaning of that?

                              :-Doug.
                              Seeking people making change.