OST with lawyers?

ICA Taiwan icataiw at ms69.hinet.net
Tue Aug 3 05:20:08 PDT 2004

Hi Romy,

Several years ago, a lawyer from Singapore was in an OS program that
Michael Herman did there.  A few months later he was responsible for
an Asia Pacific Senior Associates Meeting held in Taipei,
participants coming from 11 countries.  The last day of their program
a typhoon hit Taiwan and everyone was "hotel bound" for an extra day,
so he and I did a 1 day OST program.  It was fun - they were quite
open and interactive, and seemed to enjoy it.

Gail

--
Gail West, ICA
3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou West Road