OST with lawyers?

Romy Shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Tue Aug 3 00:25:19 PDT 2004

hi all

apologies for appearing with a desire for help.... when I rarely appear
these days with a contribution....

and...... can anyone tell me of OST work they have done with lawyers?

shall be working with some international lawyer folks here in
London.....
and (like many OST virgins) they would feel comforted by knowing of
other similar tribes who have ventured this way !

thanks in advance for your wisdom and wonder

Romy

www.wikima.com
+44 (0)207 229 7320
+44 (0)7767 370739