Seeking Feedback

Laura Hsu laura at open-quest.com
Mon Aug 2 05:41:44 PDT 2004

Dear Joe,
I have done a 3 hour open space in International Association of
Facilitators' Asian conference 2001.
The theme was set around the conference theme and I asked the group for
modifying the topic to suit their needs in the beginning. Because the
nature of the conference is around the art and mastery of facilitation,
in the closing circle people also had questions around how to apply this
method in other occasions and we reflect around OS as a method as well
as the theme itself.
I have also done a 3 hour OS in the second afternoon in the Chinese
Facilitators' conference as integration.

Both went quite well but I wouldn't do a shorter one than 3 hours.
Laura Hsu
IAF Certified Professional Facilitator
Managing Director
Open Quest Facilitation Technology