An easy decision after all/ painters tape

Florian Fischer ff at begleitung-im-wandel.com
Wed Aug 25 02:07:35 PDT 2004

....painter's tape to tape the laws, AGENDA, NEWS, etc. to the wall. ... two
strips top and bottom. On others, I boxed the page in - tape on all four
sides. I stood back and looked at theroom, . ... I retaped them (thanks to
painter's tape) with two strips, top and bottom - and they look more open.

remembering harrison`s »every time one thing less«:

try to fix only the top -
the pages will seem to breathe
like the wings of butterflies

florian