Seeking Feedback

Mick Walsh mick at southbankmc.com.au
Mon Aug 2 20:41:23 PDT 2004

Hi,

I recently used OST for the final day and a half of a six day Students
of Sustainability conference - http://sofs.org.au/. The sponsors wanted
to go straight to emergence/convergence as they would have had four days
of issue identification and discussion previously.  It worked
particularly well to the relief of the sponsors.  Apparently last year
they had attempted OST for the entire conference and ended up with very
few outcomes as.  The combination of 'traditional' conferencing followed
by OST worked effectively and I would use that format again in similar
circumstances.

Regards,

Mick