Audio book

Alexander Kjerulf alexander at kjerulf.com
Fri Apr 30 04:50:00 PDT 2004

Hi people

I just had the pleasure of hearing one of the first products of our
audio book chapter, namely Lucas Gonzales reading the part on "muddling
through" and it's an absolute joy. Lucas has this great spanish accent
(which just reinforced my decision to learn spanish some day), and has
done an excellent job recording the chapter.

I can't wait to hear more chapters and more accents. I think we're doing
a great job here!

Cheers

Alex

--
www.arbejdsglaede.nu - 27. maj 2004
Danmarks første konference om arbejdsglæde

Alexander Kjerulf
alexander at kjerulf.com
http://www.positivesharing.com

+45 2688 2373