Talking sticks and listening sticks

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Tue Apr 27 16:23:40 PDT 2004

I most often use one of a set of Chinese worry balls (with yin & yang
and lovely, soft chime) as a talking symbol. Sometimes I use Tibetan
bells. All depends on whim in the moment. Best --BJ

On Tuesday, April 27, 2004, at 05:56 AM, Phil Culhane wrote:

> Thank you, Harrison, for another wonderful idea (see below).
>
> Anyone care to suggest what kind of stick they use?

BJ Peters
bjp1 at cox.net
602.279.4805

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs - ask yourself what makes you
come alive, and then go do it. Because what the world needs is people
who have come alive."
   --Harold Thurman, Philosopher and Theologian