Summary of a recent single-day event - Why not in the wiki?

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Mon Apr 26 12:04:42 PDT 2004

artur, my friend.... you know what i think of it!  if you have enough
passion to take responsibility for this, to go make the pages and paste
it in, it's as good as done!  how else could it be?  <big grin>  there
are pages already started for education and healthcare stories.  also a
place for posting just the invitations, for archive/samples purposes.
see the homepage at http://www.openspaceworld.NET

michaelh

--

Michael Herman