OS and convergence / Action Planning all the time

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 03:00:09 PDT 2004

--- Harrison Owen <hhowen at comcast.net> wrote:

> you said: "Past, present and future do exist." I
> agree about the Present.
> But everybody knows that past is over and the future
> hasn't happened yet.
> And yes you have authorization to use the "g" word.

On a second thought I wonder if "Action Planning all
the time" isn't still too much positivist... I would
prefer "Convergence (on action) all the time".

And

(1) If Convergence (of People, Resources, etc) happens
during the meeting we have emergence (of action or
change)

(2) If Convergence (of People, Resources, etc) is
defined to happen some time in the future then we have
action planning.

And, of course, the future hasn't happened yet. But we
assume that it will happen. Otherwise we couldn't even
talk about "action planning"...

And the past did happen. Otherwise we could do "after
the action reviews"...

Have a nice week end

Artur

http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash