Audio book plan

Alexander Kjerulf alexander at kjerulf.com
Wed Apr 21 07:51:13 PDT 2004

Hi Joelle

Oops. I got the list of chapters from the publisher, so maybe the old
version has 10 chapters, and the revised one has 8?

Can anybody help me here?

Cheers

Alex

www.arbejdsglaede.nu - 27. maj 2004
Danmarks første konference om arbejdsglæde

Alexander Kjerulf
alexander at kjerulf.com
http://www.positivesharing.com

+45 2688 2373