Audio book plan

BrendanMcKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Wed Apr 21 03:24:01 PDT 2004

Thanks Alex - I can try for May 1st - which is May 2nd in Australia!
I don't yet have a microphone for my pc or laptop - I will organise that
soon and await the instructions about recording.
I'm also happy to share my Chapter further with whomsoever wishes to be in
it...and speak to Mikk about allocations.
Wheee - this is exciting - I'm gonna be a recording artist...!!!
Cheers
Brendan