Audio book plan

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 11:41:36 PDT 2004

Alex--

My copy of the Practice of Peace has 10 chapters, instead of 8, so it is hard
to tell just what you are assigning to whom.   Might need to look at the pdf
to do detail planning.   In my book, some chapters are quite a bit longer than
others, so three readers would be fine, I think.

I'm in favor of an early deadline.   But this week is committed to other
projects, and I will have to put a couple of technical pieces in place.   May 1
might work anyway.

Thanks for following through with this great idea!

Joelle