Audio Book

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 16:49:09 PDT 2004

Joelle wrote: Since this project is your brainchild, I'd like to suggest
that you have the editorial authority to choose readers that represent the
diversity of the Practice of Peace--a variety of accents, voices, countries
represented.  Although I'd love to have my voice included, I would not be
offended to be left out, especially since I already had the pleasure of
being involved in the production of the book.

I think that is a great idea. A little control, exercised with passion and
responsibility, is not a bad idea. It will all just work out perfect.
Assuming it works out at all - and the technology just boggles my mind. But
who knows.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20845

Phone 301-365-2093

Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit:

We're almost certain to have more volunteers than chapters. Other than
asking Harrison to write a longer book, how can we resolve this. Any
suggestions?

Alex--

Since this project is your brainchild, I'd like to suggest that you have the
editorial authority to choose readers that represent the diversity of the
Practice of Peace--a variety of accents, voices, countries represented.
Although I'd love to have my voice included, I would not be offended to be
left out, especially since I already had the pleasure of being involved in
the production of the book.

This is such a great idea that it should happen!

Joelle

oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: