Audio Book

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 16:32:12 PDT 2004

In a message dated 4/18/04 12:29:05 PM, alexander at kjerulf.com writes:

> We're almost certain to have more volunteers than chapters. Other than
> asking Harrison to write a longer book, how can we resolve this. Any
> suggestions?

Alex--

Since this project is your brainchild, I'd like to suggest that you have the
editorial authority to choose readers that represent the diversity of the
Practice of Peace--a variety of accents, voices, countries represented.   Although
I'd love to have my voice included, I would not be offended to be left out,
especially since I already had the pleasure of being involved in the production
of the book.

This is such a great idea that it should happen!

Joelle