Spanish-speaking people + OS via chat and wikis

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 12:05:03 PDT 2004

Lucas--

When I needed more experience with Open Space facilitation, I found that I
could volunteer my services to nonprofit organizations.   This gave me both
experiences and references, and I was able to offer my support to some
organizations that I respected.   Maybe there are groups in your community that you could
work with in this way, so you can cite your real experience when approaching
the bureaucracies.   Being able to say, "This is what I saw happen in Open
Space" gave me a lot of confidence.

Joelle Everett
Shelton, Washington, USA