Spanish-speaking people + OS via chat and wikis

L G S lgs0a at yahoo.es
Sun Apr 18 09:19:38 PDT 2004

Hi Chris:

Thanks for the information on
http://www.openspace-online.com - will look at it in
more depth.  They seem to provide a high quality
service.  It may or may not scale for huge
self-organization (first do it well, then maybe extend
it), but it's certainly worth looking at very
carefully.  Hmm!

Your experience with OST in bureaucracies is
intriguing, as I think they want to "get down to work"
- officially :(.  The steps of engaging someone
powerful enough in the organization *before* actually
opening the space are surely critic.  I want to give
it a try to see what my bosses say ;)  But on the
other hand going to them without some previous
experience may, so to speak, generate an inmune
response that may later prove difficult to overcome.
What would be your advice?

Lucas

 --- Chris Corrigan <chris at chriscorrigan.com>
escribió: > Hi Lucas:

> You should feel free to post on this list in Spanish
> too...we have had
> lots of postings in the past in various languages.
> It's easier than
> starting a new list from scratch, and there are lots
> of Spanish and
> Portuguese speakers already subscribed here.
> English is not the only
> language in use here.
>
> With respect to OST in bureaucracies, I have used it
> a lot there, and it
> works just fine.  I always find it useful to point
> out to people that
> Open Space is actually about getting down to work,
> and so for people for
> whom "real work" is a primary concern, OST is the
> fastest way I know of
> getting it happening.
>
> For online OST, I don't think anyone can beat
> Gabriela Ender's OpenSpace
> Online package.  She is on the list, and I'm sure
> will contact you.
>
> Welcome aboard!
>
> Chris

> http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

Correo Yahoo! - 6MB, más protección contra el spam ¡Gratis!
http://correo.yahoo.es