OS & 9/11 Hearings

Jim Metcalf jim9654 at altelco.net
Fri Apr 9 18:16:42 PDT 2004

Thanks for raising great questions that touches on a topic I've been
thinking about for some time:
It seems to me that one of the most important jobs of a President today
should be to engage the American people, maybe even the world's people, on
important topics of conversation. Corporate ethics, equitable taxation,
NAFTA and GATT, are all examples of topics that we should talk about in some
coordinate fashion as a nation, so that sound ideas can gain increasingly
large hearing, and that differing regional needs can be taken into account.

Best Wishes Always,
Jim Metcalf