So what should be done with the archieves now?

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Wed Apr 7 20:04:27 PDT 2004

tova,

this is the page that currently describes the oslist at the website,
tova.  see what you think.  sort of a middle ground between me doing and
me saying 'passion bounded by responsibility'  <g>

http://www.openspaceworld.org/wiki/wiki/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceEmailLists

see if you think this does the job and suggest any little bits that come
easily for you and might be added.  i'll try to spin the bits into the
mix that's there.

thanks for these beautiful words you've just sent.  michaelh

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105
Chicago IL 60610 USA