So what should be done with the archieves now?

David Rupley, Jr., MD(H) dcrupley at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 07:32:24 PDT 2004

Harrison wrote:

Speaking very personally, I can say that the fundamental purpose of my life
has been to share whatever I am, have experienced, or might know -- with
anybody who cared, to the extent that my presence, experience or knowledge
might be helpful. Have I always been true to my ideals? Definitely not, but
at least in terms of Open Space Technology, and all that I have learned
about Open Space in my life and world -- I think I have given it my best
shot.

Harrison and all,

Life is full of interesting turns.  I was a participant in Chicago for
OSonOS number? and
have been largely a lurker ever since.

I have remained because of the passion, honesty, support, and responsibility
that is evident
daily on this list.  It is an inspiration as so many have said.

So I post this to support it all and to say my thank you to everyone and to
you, Harrison, in
particular for all that you do, crusty and beautiful.

ho

Dave