the Big Dump

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 21:39:08 PDT 2004

In a message dated 4/6/04 2:43:54 PM, RMier04 at gsb.columbia.edu writes:

> I was wondering how different OST practitioners do their inner
> preparation in order to be a calm source of harmony during the event.

I make signs.   I walk along the shore.   I get enough sleep and don't eat
things I'm allergic to.   I sit with a list of participant's names and mentally
send blessings to each, the day before the meeting.   I show up early to post
signs and walk around the circle.   When people come I greet them.

Your list will look different from mine, but it will work for you!

Joelle Everett