baskets, containers, sponsorship, & the quality of the space

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Mon Apr 5 17:46:48 PDT 2004

with only the smallest disclaimer to acknowledge that i may be biased
because i've recently been honored in the pages of colin's weblog...

i will second what chris has said... that colin's blog is a tremendous
bunch of resources and stories, gathered in a remarkably clean and clear
way.  well worth visiting, early and often, as we say here about
voting... so vote with your mouse and go see!
http://www.empowermentillustrated.com  michael

Lisa wrote:

>Colin -
>
>Welcome, welcome to the conversations and to the witnessing.
>
>You said:
>< In joining this group I want to empty myself of the need to heal any
>of you.  Yet I am sure that many of us are here trying to heal by
>listening.>
>
>I call it witnessing.  In fact I don't personally use the term
>'lurking'.  You are amazing to make this statement about yourself and
>your presence in a healing way (but releasing the attachment to 'needing
>to heal' - both very different things).  I feel that there are different
>ways to lead - among them are leading by the speaking of things, another
>way is to lead by the witnessing (listening in a way of pure receiving)
>of things being spoken.
>
>We are enriched by your presence.
>
>Lisa
>

>________________________________
>
>L i s a   H e f t
>Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
>O p e n i n g  S p a c e
>2325 Oregon
>Berkeley, California
>94705-1106   USA
>+01 510 548-8449
> <mailto:lisaheft at pacbell.net> lisaheft at pacbell.net
>www.openingspace.net
>

>* * ==========================================================
>OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To
>subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
>oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu, Visit:
>

>*
>*
>Visit: