Open Space / Open List / The Public Domain

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 14:49:56 PST 2004

When a word "wants to be written" there is not too much you can do. I know.
I have written a few -- and very few that I regret. Although some may have
benefited from "further thought" :-)

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: