Open Space / Open List / The Public Domain

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 14:47:20 PST 2004

Just for the record -- I was talking about your own, personal DELETE BUTTON.
What you choose to do with that is what you choose to do. On the other hand,
if you choose to "unsubscribe" -- I call that exercising the two feet (Law
or not).
 ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: