Multiple closing circles

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Thu Apr 1 10:54:46 PST 2004

oh, yes... i forgot to say... just do the event when you get your next
best candidate lined up.... and if he/she bails, too, then do it
again... keep the place moving and invite the new pastor into the flow.
in peoria, the new schools superintendent came to a big os meeting on
future of education in peoria and walked out with her working agenda for
the whole next school year.  meanwhile the rest of the community got
busy on the things that the super could not do directly.  m

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. wrote:

>Michael--
>
>Yes, I agree an all-congregation retreat makes sense--and I think we are
>headed that direction.
>
>Could you say a little more how you see this "keeping on" working in the
>situation of Pastor and congregation "interviewing" each other?
>
>Thanks, Michael!
>
>                              :-Doug.
>
>*
>*