HIV/AIDS Workshop

Henri Lipmanowicz henri.lipmanowicz at verizon.net
Wed Apr 28 13:49:56 PDT 2004

My name is Henri Lipmanowicz and I am Chairman of a non-profit
organization called Plexus Institute. I had the pleasure of meeting
Harrison, Peggy Holman and many of you when I attended the OS on OS in
Melbourne. My involvement with  the OS community has continued to deepen
thanks to the joy of participating in a couple of Spirited Work
gatherings and in the Practice of Peace meeting last November.

I am contacting all of you to let you know that Plexus is organizing a
very special workshop. It is focused on the prevention of HIV/AIDS and
entitled "Fostering local and lasting social change". As you will see
from the brochure this workshop is designed to be a working session (no
speeches and presentations) and a major proportion of the workshop will
be in Open Space. It occurred to me that your community may include
people who are passionate about the AIDS epidemic. If so please come and
join us or get in touch with me.

If you know others who are, please pass this along to them.

If you personally know people that we should contact let me know.

For a copy of the workshop brochure as a direct URL address you can use
the following:
<http://www.plexusinstitute.org/eventsfiles/HIVAIDSBrochure.pdf>
http://www.plexusinstitute.org/eventsfiles/HIVAIDSBrochure.pdf

You can find more information about Plexus on our website
<outbind://10/www.plexusinstitute.org> www.plexusinstitute.org .

Merci,

Henri