Connecting

Fr Brian S Bainbridge briansb at mira.net
Mon Apr 26 00:31:25 PDT 2004

Dear All - or whoever
For the record, I expect to be at the Western Academy of Management
International gathering in ShangHai, June 8-12;

And in Hong Kong (with time to spare, perhaps) June 13-16, staying with
friends on the Island.

If there are any Open Spacers in either place, it might be good to connect.

I'm from Melbourne, Australia, and am associated with the Open Space
Institute of Australia (and New Zealand), and have been for a long time.

I'd be interested to explore differences and commonalities in what we do
in opening space and how we can do better.

Cheers and blessings,   BRIAN.
--
Fr Brian S. Bainbridge
0412 111 525