Thank you for Practice of Peace audio

Peter or Esther PeterEsther at charter.net
Sun Apr 25 21:05:07 PDT 2004

Only a few weeks ago I asked Harrison if an audio version of his book
was available because I am sight challenged.

I have been utterly whelmed by the out pouring of love in the form or
volunteers to read the book and organize the process --  and the
absolutely beautiful response and creation of a greater depth of caring
and community.

This list sets the bar for ways to change the world, one person at a
time. It defines Open Space by the heart expression that goes into it
and makes obvious and manifest the soul behind all of you (us) on the list.

Speaking for the sight challenged, I say THANK YOU ALL!

I also believe this mode of presentation will be immensely powerful for
drive time listening for folks that might not have time otherwise. Lets
all see this version widely listened to.

I surely look forward to all the different voices and different accents.

Please receive and accept this praise and thanks, for you indeed walk
your talk!

With great love and appreciation,
Peter Fisher
Asheville, NC