Audio Book

Alexander Kjerulf alexander at kjerulf.com
Sun Apr 18 12:28:26 PDT 2004

Hi

Well then, let's make ourselves an audio book :o)

I got a very nice email from Harrisons publisher saying that we can go
ahead with the project, and that they will send a copy of the book to
the people who will record a chapter. I especially liked this passage
from her mail:

I wouldn't want to charge for it.  We might ask that people who hear it DO
something in exchange--host an open space, send us a note about what they
plan to do for peace, write (speak) a review of the book and share it with
others who are visually impaired--whatever they think would be a worthwhile
contribution in exchange.

I've posted a list of the chapters on my website at
http://www.positivesharing.com/journal/00000402.htm. Please add a
comment to that website, if you'd like to read a chapter.

We're almost certain to have more volunteers than chapters. Other than
asking Harrison to write a longer book, how can we resolve this. Any
suggestions?

Cheers

Alex

--
www.arbejdsglaede.nu - 27. maj 2004
Danmarks første konference om arbejdsglæde

Alexander Kjerulf
alexander at kjerulf.com
http://www.positivesharing.com

+45 2688 2373